Friday, July 8, 2016

Hamburg steak

I went to 'Center river' with my brother on Sunday. We went there for the first time. Center river is a restaurant on Shimo-tori. We had lunch there. When we entered there, a staff told us it takes about 30 minutes to serve the meal. We were surprised a little then, but we were not hurried. It was still 11:30 am. I thought it was too early to eat lunch, but my brother was hungry. He didn't have breakfast.
We ordered a lunch set. I chose the hamburger steaks and fried prawns set, and he chose the hamburger steaks and steak set. The lunch menu is very good because it has soup, salad, and rice or bread. There are 3 types of hamburger steaks sauces, ume, wasabi, and garlic. We though the garlic sauce is the best. I thought ume souse is also good. The hamburger steaks were very delicious!! He said steak is also great. We satisfied with the lunch. I want to go there again.



167 words

No comments:

Post a Comment