Friday, July 8, 2016

Kagoshima

I went to Kagoshima with my friend on Wednesday. I went there by Shinkansen. We had a meeting of new curriculums there. After the meeting, we went to 'Mujaki' in the Kagoshima-chuo station. We heard Mujaki is famous for shirokuma. Do you know the shirokuma? Shirokuma is an ice with fruits and milk flavor. It looks like kakigori in Kagoshima. We ordered a shirokuma ice and some meals. My friend ordered yakisoba, and I ordered kurobuta-don. Her yakisoba was very spicy for me but it was good. Kurobuta-don was very delicious!! Kagoshima is also famous for Kurobuta (black pigs). The taste was mild.
After we ate the meals, we ate the shirokuma. We thought the M size is too big, but we could eat it up. The taste was very great. There were many fruits and kanten jellies. It looked very cute. If you go to the Kagoshima-chuo station, please try them.



152 words

No comments:

Post a Comment